Gotta slow Down.............

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jobe, the only good defense is a good offense - cook dinner yourself. I'm the more avid cook here, with SWMBO doing the comfort food (beef stew, chicken noodle soup, chili) and cookies.

Pan roasted salmon filets, tarragon chicken, pork medallions in red wine sauce, filet mignion with bernaise sauce, Steak Diane, and all of the holiday cooking are my domain.

Cooking is easy - just like organic chemical systhesis. Put the right ingredients together in the right order at the right temperature and you get what you wanted. It's funny (to me) that most organic sysntesis protocols read an aweful lot like recipes.

2 year culinary student here...... I do all Holidays and comfort food, when company comes over etc...

Some days she surprises me, like tonight. When she tries "New things" we all find excuses to work late. But tonight, she made a baked chicken that had a spice on it that was unrecognizable, but very good, a spicy cheese rice, asparagus, applesauce, pickles etc... Very good meal.

But like I said before, she absolutely the sweetest girl in the world and I wouldn't trade her for anything. I just got through telling her that she is all I ever need, and I'm glad that we are together.

jobe,
You have quite the wine going there. Wish you could have been to WS and I wish Z. would have told us about his culinary adventures too. SWMBO must really love those special meals you make and I'm sure you are ready for some comfort food too. I just put wine in everything!!
Try mead with chicken!!!

Ramona

Latest posts

Back