Good Morning!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcasey

Reaction score
20110615_080651_DSCN5953_Deskto.JPG
20110615_080447_DSCN5955_Copy.JPG

Good morning back at ya. Looks like you are having more fun than me.

Small lake behind our house, nice for a very short and lazy paddle. Enjoyed a cup of coffee and took a couple of pics.

There's not much like greeting the sun on its way up on a nice flat calm piece of water. Good for you and thanks for sharing
smiley1.gif

appleman said:
I was stuck in the cab of a tractor spraying a vineyard at that time this AM. I bet you had more fun!

At least you have a cab!
smiley4.gif

Now that's just downright mean. I haven't been able to concentrate at work for 2 days now since seeing these pics. Think I'll just take a couple days off work. Vcasey, thanks for bringing me back down to reality. Do I live to work or work to live...

There are fish in the lake but since its really a great big (90 acres) retention pond and still getting stocked those that fish, catch & release. My youngest son and I will be getting the larger kayaks ready for tomorrow. We are paddling the Hillsborough River or out in the Gulf for an early Father's Day since we are visiting my pop on Sunday.
It really is nice when you can just drag out a boat and spend time relaxing.

Back