Future Wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LanMan

Reaction score
There they are, all of those future Blackberrys that will be in my fermenter in the future. And this is just one little spot of them

Baseball171.jpg

Man I can't wait till the future!

Last edited:
LMAO, thats just my point. I hate snakes and being in Kentucky I'm sure they're in there but you would know better then me. Is that a concern?

Snakes love mice and rats. Rats and Mice love blackberry briars. Seems to me you are sure to have snakes at some point. Me, I like snakes cause I hate mice and rats

Actually these blackberries are in tenneesee but they say that they have rattlers here too. I personaly don't believe in em(never seen one outside of captivity) so not really a concern till I see one:D
Neither snakes nor skeeters will keep me from my future wine:try

Well we have ripe blackberrys but the quantity is very low. I think the lack of rain is doing bad things to the crop.:ft Most are so small that I do not think I will be picking this year. Mabye it will rain before the elderberrys come in.

Lots and lots of wild blackberries in Western Arkansas and Oklahoma, but when picking them the chiggers can eat you up. Ask me how I know!!!

Latest posts

Back