Fulchino Vineyard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Great!
smiley20.gif
Good luck with the approval.

Good luck with them Al. They look good from what I can see on this computer. The monitor is going bad on this one and things are a bit blurry. I will check them out on a different monitor later.

So it looks like you are going the fancy route with the labels.

I love the labels!
Appleman are you sure your eyes aren't blurry from toasting every hour last night!

Oh I am sure. This was an old 15 inch SVGA monitor and has gotten very blurry. I was playing games on it for a while this evening so I have been checking in on it. The labels are small on it and are just too blurry to see for me on this monitor. I will need to open up the 1900x1400 17 inch laptop in the morning or else the 24 inch flat panel monitor.

Beautiful labels, Al. Very enticing description of the wines on the back labels.
smiley32.gif

thanks everyone...the design was all done in house.....and i do mean in house...as in the kitchen and living room :)

we put an abv number on there but was unclear if we should have left the number off of he label for now.....i am sure they will point out any errors and we will go from there

looking good...now then who is your guy to hump the cases to each store...... and stock the shelves....

hahahaha...Hi Dennis....umm that would be you!....

of course i have to ramp up enough for it to be worth your while.... :)

well my search for a pump/filter is over...purchased this beauty from George the other day...only four days later it arrives...reading the directions right now...and i have always been one that strongly dislikes reading directions...attached is a picture...anyone using something like this...and my first thought is that there is a reason a drip tray is sold as an accessory....how serious is the drip issue on the Buon Vino Super jet Wine Filter? the directions say only a small amount will occur but the tray needs t be there....
20100108_111133_Buon_Vino_Super.JPG

just got my answer...spoke w Joseph at FWV.....normal filtering will not have significant drips.....but since i was also thinking of racking w it then anyone thinking of this machine will want to know what i learned...if you just use it to rackyou will get significant dripping...so to rack only disconnect the little hose that goes from pump to filter plates...install the racking hose that is provided...go straight from tank to pump to racking vessel...skip the filter area....this will probably speed things up as well...when i know the answer i will report on what the gpm for racking is...the filtering gpm is a bit over 1gpm

Al I just checked out your web site, very nice and best of luck to ya. Even noticed you have a celebrity guest review from a Mr. Wade.

thanks...lots of input helped...and another celebrity is mr appleman

i have been tight on that wine, but as i ramp up yr by yr maybe i can shoot some around to others...legally and taxes of course

Let me know how the little plate filter works out Al. I will likely add a bit bigger one in another year for bulk filtering and go from there. I hope you are able to closely replicate that wine Al. It was great. Scott probably didn't recognize the real name you had for the Appleman (hint, it is Richard L).

i will let you know Rich...i plan on starting to use the Buon Vino tommorrow and sunday

as far as repeating a wine...that is always the challenge...to keep keeping on to what is expected

Back