FREE GRAPES thru July 17

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennifererinn

Junior
Reaction score
I have aco-worker that lives in Plano that has a huge grapevines with burgundy grapes that wants to know if anyone is interested in the grapes off of it. He said that last year he picked around 3 of the large lawn bags full of grapes from his vines. He has to get rid of them by this weekend, July 17, because the grapes and vines have gotten too heavy for the 35ft trellis it is on. He doesn't know if they will make good wine or not, but it is worth a try and FREE!<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

Hot dog! That sounds like a great opportunity!
Jennifererinn - Where in Plano? Private Message me if you don't want to post the contact info. of your co-worker. I live on the border of Plano and Dallas, at George Bush Turnpike and Preston. Thanks in advance...

Bart Reeder

Never fails. I'm always late to the party. What ever happened here? Anyone get grapes?

No, I never heard from jennifererinn's co-worker. I was a little disappointed - I had a plastic tub and pruning scissors in my back seat for a week.
smiley6.gif

Latest posts

Back