First time wine maker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeekendOasis

Junior
Reaction score
I've been putting this off long enough and took the dive last weekend. I cheated and started at Vinters Circle in Dickson City, PA. So, I was able to get an education and have a place to do my first batch. As I learn more, I will start doing it at our house in rural Pennsylvania. I live in PA and VA and if anyone is looking for a vacation rental in wine country in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, let me know!

Welcome! You'll learn a lot here and hopefully have fun too. What was your first batch?

Looks like a nice place there, do you work for them or do you own it? Glad to have you aboard and dont be afraid to ask any questions cause thats why we are here!

need a boost

hello from sikkim which is a state in india.
our family has a decent orange grove and i have dabble in wine making from grapes, but i would love to try my hands in orange wine.
the thing stopping me is the method, would appreciate if you could help me through and please keep in mind we dont have the fancy studd for making wine, what i can get here are
oranges , yeast and sugar / honey.
appreciate any helpusing the above ingredients please.
thnx..Dan

:fsh

Welcome!
We are here 24/7 to help you.. ask away

Back