First Snow

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moto-girl

Reaction score
It's the first snow of the season, here in S Wisconsin. I am thankful that I can stay inside and enjoy the view. The neighbors all have their Xmas lights up and turned on for all to enjoy. So it feels more like Xmas eve than Thanksgiving. Beautiful all the same. Happy Holidays

I heard it was blessing you with the holiday white stuff! All we got with the little flakes that add up to nothing.

Oh, thanks, Hoss. Just what I needed to hear. (I HATE winter with a passion. Bert is the ONLY reason I am still here.)

Nice and sunny here with a high of 65!!!
smiley32.gif

Stop it! Stop it! Stop it! The princess is in the cold and you are just teasing her! I even turned up the heat in the house for the holiday!
smiley7.gif
I'm glad that you all have warm weather. I'll go look at pictures from tropical vacations...
smiley36.gif

Cold???? Heat????????

With 75 degree temps and the oven on, we had to close the windows and turn the air on.................. Or could it be the O'Donells in the coffee and the thought of 6 bottles of wine?......................
smiley4.gif

3" snow on the ground and 25 degrees out side. only been out side one time today and it was for a verry short time. Thanksgiving dinner will be ready in about 1houre and then I will overeat and vegitata for the rest of the day

I'm with you Corn Field. It's been raining steady here today. Thye only thing is it's 30 degrees so everything has a nice glazing on it. Then the high for tomorrow is supposed to be 28 degrees. Should make for a nice skating rink.

Latest posts

Back