First post of the New Year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gaudet

Reaction score
Good day all 2009 is here. Hope your hangovers are mild.....................

Happy New Year to all!

No hangover here, just a headache, bodyache and fever that I can't shake. Geeze I am glad I got the flu shot this year!
smiley36.gif

Drank just wine last nite
No hangover..
smiley19.gif

No hangovers here....Drank plenty...enough to crash before midnight.

Went to the tavern in our town and had their special of steak and shrimp...Drank their 'finest' wine...Gallo Merlot and Cabernet in 187mil bottles...Just happy they have any wine...and besides....the bottles are cute.

Our town has 62 people, there was 162 in the tavern.....When you have a town that small it doesn't take long to go 'Out on the Town'...we were home by 8PM and enjoyed some bubbly and more Blueberry wine..as well as some Chokecherry and lots of dark chocolate....

Life is Good!!!!

Drank their 'finest' wine...Gallo Merlot and Cabernet in 187mil bottles...

That's why I like to go to BYOW or BYOB places. Then I can drink MY "finest" wine or brew.
smiley20.gif

Stayed where it is safe and warm, drank some bubbly and ate lots of shrimp that were on sale. No hangover here!

Bert and I stayed in and started 2 new wines! I wasn't feeling the best so only had a few sips of his Jumping Buck. (Stag's Leap Merlot) Certainly no hang over here.

Stayed in. Why go out when the best company is my husband? Ok so I'm a little one sided. I had to work yesterday, so coming home and putting on comfortable clothes, drinking wine and making a great dinner was the agenda. No hangover. yeah

Back