First label of the new year

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgecaprock

Reaction score
My friend Beth Cash and I are partnering again to make wine. She buys and I make it and also the labels then we share half and half. Here is one that I may use.

20090124_125245_ellisoncash_let.jpg

That's how I got 2 of my friends into winemaking. Now they make it themselves at their home. When ready to bottle I bring my floor corker and bottle filler. In return I still get some of their wine.
smiley20.gif
smiley36.gif

Good partnership....
Nice label...very modern...I'm sure you'll make more before you choose.

Ramona, oo oo what a good idea!!! Partnership!! I like it. I may have a couple of co-workers that may like to do this.

Very crisp and neat label. I like it.
smiley20.gif

One Great Label after another. Wow, Your labels are better thanmost of the pro's labels.
smiley32.gif

Very nice label. As a newbie question, what software do you or othersuse to make labels?

RickC.

I have always used PrintShop and have found most of my images just by googling any topic by image to see what is out there that I might use. This one.....I just wanted to do something with my name and my friends name to see how it might turn out. But Printshop has been easy to use and I also have a laser printer which make all the differene in the world. There are some sophisticated programs out there and someday may explore them but right now PS is pretty basic and easy. You can always use your own art work or photography and most of the programs allow you to give them a special effect.....possibilities are endless......limited only by your imagination.

Ramona

I been using Print Shop for years. I import my picture and print using 6 to a page (shipping label). Works out good. Then I take it to Staples for a laser jet copy. That way the ink dont run.

I use Microsoft Picture it most of the time but also use Photoshop CS but that is a tough program for a newbie but if you have the money and lots of free time its awesome.

Back