Finally able to log in

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moose

Reaction score
It seems like we haven't been here forever. Everytime that I would try and log in, I would get a message saying that it was an un-successful log in. Stuff about cookies and masking the IP address. Thought we got banished to the dark side. But, finally got it figured out tonite, only took me about 6 weeks. Anyway, we are glad to be back!
smiley20.gif

Gene

Yes Wade, we finished our Black Currant and Sangria w/Seville Orange. Also my friend finished a wine rack for us. I will post up some pictures probably tomorrow. It's exciting to be back!

We bottled the Black Currant on August 13th. Bottled 25 bottles. Only kept out 2 small glasses for a taste test and it was very good. Looking forward to opening a bottle in the next few weeks.

Glad you liked it. It is a staple in my home and I have to start another batch very very soon!!!!!!!!!!

I had purchased two cans of it initially. One of the fellows my wife works with is going to use it and make a batch also. Gave him the recipe from Northern Winos to use. After bottling the Sangria last weekend, we have nothing going now. Have to figure out a new flavor to try. Of the 30 bottles of Barolo that we made, there are only 8 left. Everyone just loves it.

The strawberry was weak and so was the marionberry. The cranberry was good and so was the raspberry. the cherry was just ok.

Moose....Glad to see you back.

I lost my LogIn using Firefox...can still get to Post here with MS Internet Explorer and Google Chrome....but would like to figure out how to get Firefox to work again. I LogIn and it says it was successful, but it doesn't work...
smiley7.gif

Good luck Northern Winos. After all the frustration in trying to figure it out, it was as simple as deleting all the cookies and temporary internet files for us to get back here.

Well....That worked like a charm....
smiley4.gif
Thank YOU!!!!!

I opened my beloved Firefox....I cleared the Cookies and History came to this Site and when I LoggedIn it said it was successful just as before....But....finally my name came up at the top as Logged In and at the bottom it says I CAN post.

Thanks again.
smiley4.gif

Edited by: Northern Winos

That's good to hear!
smiley32.gif
Is Firefox better to use than Internet Explorer? I know it is recommended in the help section.

Your very welcome Northern Winos. These computers can sure be frustrating, especially when you can't get onto your favorite site.

When you download it, do not make it your new browser of choice and it will not interfere with anything If you like it better, then choose to make it your main browser. It will not interfere with anything either way and will bring over all your bookmarks from IE also which really makes it easy. The only down fall to this is that it likes to update itself every month which is a good thing since it tells me they are always working on making it even better. Give it a try!

Of the 3 Browsers we have I prefer Firefox...It seems to have less hangups.

Google Chrome is okay and I can UpLoad Images to this Site without having to put them on PhotoBucket and then copy them to my Post. I will probably only use it for that.
I don't like that I can not run a Java Radar Loop that we use to watch storms.
I don't like that when I am using it the computer makes noises like it is Uploading or deleting files....Anyone else noticed this????

I Uploaded MS Internet Explorer 8 this morning, it seems a little better, but still get little boxes pop up on certain pages. And I see that IE Spell Check doesn't check as you go...will have to figure out some settings.
It is still the slowest.

So, my Browser of Choice is back to Firefox...especially now that I can LogIn to this Site again, get recognized and Post.

I will probably try that tomorrow. Our niece comes over every Saturday afternoon to use the computer. Then her and my wife like to listen to Green Cheese on KAXE on the computer. Besides, justgot back from dumpster diving and came home with some bottles to de-label and clean.

Just got back from dumpster diving myself Moose. I got another 48 bottles today including 1 elusive Cobalt Blue bottle. I almost to the point where I can bottle a batch with these elusive expensive bottles. I love the looks of them but I refuse to buy bottles. I get 1 of these every 3rd time I go there which hasnt been that often. Im on vacation all this week so Im going to be up to the ceiling with empties and set for awhile.

I like firefox much better than IE. I switched from IE because it kept shutting down in the middle of a program. I haven't had much luck with Google Chrome!

Latest posts

Back