Favorite place to enjoy your wine?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshDivino

Inquiring Knowledge Member
Reaction score
What are some of your guys favorite places to enjoy a nice glass of wine?
Please post pictures I'd love to see!
Heres mine:

IMG_1401.jpg

W O W ! ! !

Is that your back-yard???

My favorite is my sundeck. I am surrounded by woods and I get a real, relaxed feeling of privacy. Hard to come by in New Jersey.

I am blessed to live high on a bluff overlooking the city of Colorado Springs. During the summer and up until mid-November, my wife and I eat most breakfasts and evening meals out on the patio, which overlooks the city. That's my favorite place to drink wine (and pretty much my most favorite place on earth).

W O W ! ! !

Is that your back-yard???

My favorite is my sundeck. I am surrounded by woods and I get a real, relaxed feeling of privacy. Hard to come by in New Jersey.

Unfortunately no, this is not my house. This house belongs to my best childhood friends family, they are VERY well off and own Douglass Fruits in washington, along with a construction company.

Looks like the rubber duckie has the pool to himself. :D
Nice picture. I generally enjoy a glass in the evening at my computer & HDTV.

Here's ours. First picture shows some of our citrus and herbs. The second shows the hanging tile artwork that is a replica of our label. The third is the view from my favorite couch.

patio 1.jpg

patio 2.jpg

patio 3.jpg

I am blessed to live high on a bluff overlooking the city of Colorado Springs. During the summer and up until mid-November, my wife and I eat most breakfasts and evening meals out on the patio, which overlooks the city. That's my favorite place to drink wine (and pretty much my most favorite place on earth).

That just sounds amazing!!!

Robie - you should posts some scenic views - I would love to see them...

Back