Fall in Upstate NY

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
Here was the view of my drumlin a couple of evenings ago. The view was spectacular! The original panorama is 162" x 32". Needless to say it's a tad large to post! I thought you might enjoy my view!
20071020_162351_Fall_Drumlin1.jpg

Beautiful Panoramic photo Joan. The sun on the leaves really brings out the colors. Printed full size it would be a beautiful mural.

Thanks, Waldo. It was my pleasure.

PWP, I wish I could take credit for the lighting!
smiley4.gif
It had been gray and rainy all day and those clouds were all over the sky except for about a 2 inch window along the horizon just as the sun was setting. The sun set everything it touched on fire. It was a true Kodak moment. I was lucky enough to experience it and capture some of it.

That screams label to me. We have some nice colors over here now finally.

Fall is good for those moments of lighting when the clouds break just long enough to get those great shots! I got some of those a few years ago, and the next day the leaves were all off the very trees I'd shot!

Joan, absolutely beautiful !!!!!

It is still very hot here and humid. Supposed to have a cool front this week 70's and 50's.

Anyone else with fall pics. I would love to see them!!!

Ramona

What is in the field in the foreground...? Winter wheat, hay, etc.
It seems the lawns and forage crops are so nice and green in the fall...such a nice contrast to the autumn colors in the leaves of the trees.

Thanks Ramona!
smiley9.gif

NW...the darker strip is alfalfa and the lighter is grass...all for hay.

There is wheat planted just up the road and it is beautiful!

Latest posts

Back