WineXpert F Pack Confusion

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pfanelli

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I started two wine kits at roughly the same time. One of the kits came with a F Pack - the other did not. I'm embarrased to say that I've forgotten which kit the F Pack is for. The two kits I have going are:

Bordailles Blanc (Reserve)

Viognier (Selection)

Could anyone tell me which kit the F Pack is for?

Many thanks

Patrick

Hello Patrick - I just finished racking a WE Selection Premiun Viognier that I
started end of October. It did not have an F-pack with it. Hope that helps.

Bill

Patrick,

According to the Winexpert website neither one of the kits you posted contain an F-Pack
smiley5.gif

[url]http://www.winexpert.com/index.cfm/fusemethod/product_catego ry/catid/3/cattype/Wine/catname/Selection%20Original/product s.cfm[/url]

[url]http://www.winexpert.com/index.cfm/fusemethod/product_catego ry/catid/10/cattype/Wine/catname/Vintners%20Reserve/products .cfm[/url]

Hello there again.

Masta, many thanks for the links to the WE packages. I now know what happend. I just started a Mesa Luna white last weekend (in addition to the other two kits i mentioned). I see now where this F Pack is for that kit.

Does the fact that I'm over 40 excuse me from getting this confused?

Thank you again for clearing this up for me.

All the best, Patrick

No problem....better to ask and be certain than make a mistake and wish you had asked!

"Measure twice and cut once"

Welcome to the forum Patrick!

Because we're both well over 40 and forget things once in a while, we try to keep all the papers and packets togther in a bag, with the tag off the box and the name of the wine written on the paperwork. We started doing the panic thing once and that taught us a lesson that we try to remember but sometimes still forget!
smiley36.gif

I do the same thing since it always seems like I start multiple kits at the same time.

smiley1.gif
pfanelli said:
Hello there again.

Masta, many thanks for the links to the WE packages. I now know what happened. I just started a Mesa Luna white last weekend (in addition to the other two kits i mentioned). I see now where this F Pack is for that kit.

Does the fact that I'm over 40 excuse me from getting this confused?

Thank you again for clearing this up for me.

All the best, Patrick

I know your pain. Here a while back I was working up 2 kits and thought I put both sets of fining agents in one kits. After waiting a couple weeks the wines started clearing and I was so relieved.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Labelling is good.
I tend to start a new batch once the last one gets into the last week of
clearing. As a result, I don't often have two things to remember at once,
which is a good thing.

Back