Equipment order

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanie

Reaction score
I'm dying to send George some more of my money!! hehe Can someone point me to the link for the carboy power scrubber? I found the refill but not the whole thing. Help!!!

Oh nooooo! Now my whole order has disappeared!!!!

smiley19.gif

I know this is kind of an older post but I looked for you and as you I only see the replacement cloth for the scrubber. Did you give George a call and ask him? In regards to your order disappearing I don't think they use cookies on the site for privacy reasons. It is confusing at times. Did you log back in if you exited the site? If you close the site it logs you out and you can not see your order unless you log back in. Sometimes you will think it is gone and you go to start another order and all of a sudden your old order is there from no where. I started an order the other day and got side tracked and had to close the site. I went back to continue and it was gone.

Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Once you sign into your account you can go to 'Previous Orders' and then 'Pending Orders' and your unfinished order will be there. Assuming you were logged in when you start your order. George keeps pending orders out there for a period of time before deleting them.

I use a database to store your orders. As sangwitch pointed out, just log into your account and and go to pending orders to find your open orders. It actually works much better than cookies and it protects your privacy. I hate cookies!

Did I miss the link forthe carboy power scrubber she was looking at?

I no longer carry the Turbo Scrubber. I hardly ever sold one and after I used it, I understood why. Stick with the carboy brush. It works better and is less expensive.

geocorn said:
I no longer carry the Turbo Scrubber. I hardly ever sold one and after I used it, I understood why. Stick with the carboy brush. It works better and is less expensive.

I was one of the few that bought one from you I guessand love it. I hate the carboy brush
smiley36.gif
I just never felt things got 100%clean with just the carboy brush although I am sure they did.It took some getting used to but I have no issues with it at all. I think the key to it's successful use is a high speed drill. I have 2 cordless drills and itdid not work well with the slower speed one. The high speed drill works great though.
Smurfe
smiley1.gif

Thanks, I finally did figure out where my order went! George has already spent the money I sent him! =)

He didnt spend it. He probably just handed it to a needy person. He's a very generous guy.

Latest posts

Back