• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Equipment for Sale, Nova Scotia

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Putterrr

Reaction score
I will post this here in the off chance that there is a member near to my location. Need to cut down on extra equipment

Wine equipment sold, but have bottles still

Also have 14 dozen EZ-Cap beer bottles (500 ml and some 660ml, green and brown) for $12 a dozen

Cheers

And no not getting out of the hobby but have accumulated way to much stuff

Last edited:
Good deal - if I didn't already have all this stuff I'd drive down and grab it!!
I probably should divest myself of some stuff too, but I'm a natural hoarder - I tend to fill all available space with stuff; my wife tends to be the opposite and clears all available space of stuff - my available space keeps getting smaller! Time to build another shed!

The filter you have is a Vinbrite gravity filter just so you can list it properly.

The filter you have is a Vinbrite gravity filter just so you can list it properly.

thx for the name wade, it led me to a website the listed the unit I have as a

Pressurized Filter - Wine & Beer - Filter Plate Assy.

cheers

No doubt this is a ferrari type plate filter that uses two pads and is usually pressurized by an aquarium pump - mine is a Eurofilter brand.

Interesting link - unless I've been using mine wrong for the past dozen years, they show the hookup backwards!!

Back