• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

equipment for sale in New Jersey

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

printmor

Junior
Reaction score
I have a vintage wine press and crusher, plus 10 glass jugs with wooden holders for sale. The equipment has been in the family for many years and well cared for, please see some of the pictures attached, plus I have more. Please contact me for more info, thank you.

wine press 001.jpg

wine press 003.jpg

wine press 004.jpg

wine press 010.jpg

wine press 007.jpg

the jugs with wooden holders measure 15" high x 12" wide, the crusher has a max opening of 18" at the top, and the wine press basket is 14" round. Forgive me but I don't know all the correct names of everything. I don't really have a price breakdown per piece, I would like to sell all for $500 or best offer. Please feel free to ask more questions, thanks.

Holy Cow!

I am in Chester.

If you PM me your address, and are around this weekend, perhaps me and a couple of friends could come over and look at your stuff?

Hi, geez, unfortunately for me, I will be away this weekend, but back in town on tuesday. Could you make it sometime next week? Let me know what works, sorry bout that. Joe

I'm interested in whats in the bottle in the back of the first picture with the one inch layer of dust on it!

Sure,

Just send over your info.

thanks,

johnT.

Hi, I am at 20 stony brook road, Morris plains, cell 201 741 1219, can you make it Tuesday or Wednesday after 5? Please let me know. Joe

Last edited:
That fruit press looks great. I'm a sucker for antique things, but I have a question for you experienced winos.
If things are supposed to be so sanitary and sterile (to a point), how would someone use equipment this old, or even new equipment that is made of wood and has so many crack and crevasses for bacteria and germs to hide?

Randy, I'm the wrong person to ask, I haven't made wine in over 25 years, hence I'm selling this beautiful old equipment.....

Hi, all, this equipment has been sold. It went to a good home and will be used for making wine. It's bittersweet. Joe

Latest posts

Back