Drunken bear wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redtrk

Winemaking dysfunctional
Reaction score
We went to a Halloween party last night and a friend brought vodka soaked gummy bears. There was still about 3 cups of them left at the end of the night and she jokingly asked if I could make wine out of them? I said why not? So I packed them into a zip-lock bag and toted them home with us.
Today I added a a couple more cups of gummy bears and followed the Skittles wine recipe and started her gallon of wine. We'll wait and see how it turns out! :dg

Gotta ask!

What will you call it?

What will the label look like??

:i :dg

Gotta ask!

What will you call it?

What will the label look like??

:i :dg

For now i'm calling it drunken bear wine. I see a label with a bear drinking from the bottle. I think I'll have my wife put our friend Amy's picture in the back ground of the label somehow since she is the one who jokingly asked if I could make wine out of them.

For now i'm calling it drunken bear wine. I see a label with a bear drinking from the bottle. I think I'll have my wife put our friend Amy's picture in the back ground of the label somehow since she is the one who jokingly asked if I could make wine out of them.

Find one of Troys old posts on here. His avaitor has a polar bear drinking out of a wine bottle. Arne. He used the handle Artic Sid.

I'd be worried about the effect the gelatin would have, but it might work. Check the specialty wines forum, there's a loooong thread about skittle wine, a similar recipe would likely work. Good luck, and let us know how it turns out!

Well at least it's fermenting so time will tell. :D

Latest posts

Back