Quantcast

Dream Regarding this Forum Last Night

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I had a strange dream last night. SMURFE(yeah he was in it), decided to have a get together at a place called "Gream, Florida". No bull. He made all the arrangements and rented the whole campground and was expecting all of us to show up.

When I got there, in my dream, everyone in the forum was present, I never seen so many bottles of wine being passed around! LOL! Seen a couple wine making contraptions that had copper tubing attached. It was a fun dream, too bad I had to wake up. LOL

Laugh if you want, but there were hundreds of us members there. Motorhomes, motorcycles and Horses there too!.:?

I think, in my dream, SMURFE may have hit the lottery, but it was a great dream, he took care of everything! He even flew in Allie and her husband from NZ.

What a swell guy, that SMURFE!!LOL

Wsn't even gonna tell you all about this crazy dream but it was a real experience!!LOL

Guess what I get for contributing to the "This is Me" thread.

Make your own conclusions. But it was an interesting dream.

Troy
:ot:

(maybe I shouldn't drink more than one gallon of wine per day!)

Last edited:

upper

Reaction score
Did you eat green eggs and ham before you went to bed? Upper

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Actually the ham may have been a litle green, the egss were pickled, and so was I. Upper, don't feel bad, you were there too! Everytime someone talked you your response was, "Dig It" ROTFLMFAO now!!

Wade E

Premium
Reaction score
I think you mean you never exhaled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Ka-hough.! Maybe not LOL. Meant to look up Gream Florida. I had a cat named Samarina, thought it was my own invention for a name. Looked it up a while later and found it is a Greek Island that is subnamed, "The island without cats". So laugh if you want, but where did that name come from?" I have absolutely never heard of this island before. Ka-Hough."

There was someone in my dream named "gaylord", or "gaylan" or something like that. I think we HAVE a member with a name similar to that. Ka-hough.

I'm not lying to you, it was a fun dream. I personally won't see the ground again for 6 months, so, I was glad to have a dream like that.

I should have never even told you this. Kah-hough!!LOL

:sm

Troy

Last edited:

Woodbee

Reaction score
Troy may be suffering from the lack of sunlight. Only 17 more days to the solstice.
Brad

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks Brad, pitch dark by4 pm here. or maybybe, ka-hough. It could be the wine. LOL

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
My old man checked out 9 years ago on the winter soltice, maybe he's F-n with me

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Troy I think either you ate some good mushrooms or you're sniffing that k-meta sanitising solution again :sh

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Negative! I do have a jar of some wild fungus I dehydrated, I accidently put them in a jar, and I accidentally wrapped it with tape. No, I didn't. And no I didn't. My purpose in this site is to pass along the knowledge I learn regarding wine making to those who ask. I may not be the smartest bloke in here, but what I learn, it is a pleasure to pass along.

I am too old to time travel anymore. I save what I collect from the forest only in case of an emergency.

Troy

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
I love my beans, but I make em myself, spam is something I used to eat, now it is something I try hard to keep off my computer and from my mind.

Though I admit, I kinda sorta like that nasty Sht

Tom

Reaction score
Me thinks YOU have CABIN FEVER !
And I wasn't there? :slp

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I love my beans, but I make em myself, spam is something I used to eat,

Though I admit, I kinda sorta like that nasty Sht
Troy, doesn't that pipe line have a vein that runs from your cabin :):):):):)

Latest posts