Do numbers on Lavlin packs mean anything?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
067031000119 is the UPC code. Hope that helps. ::

If you are a kit kind of guy, where the yeast is sprinkled on top of the must, then the image across the top means absolutely nothing.

If you want to hydrate the yeast, the image explains how.

Steve

Hmmmm.....I wonder how this crowd splits....sprinklers vs hydrators...?

Don't forget about me letting you in on that little secret!

Seriously they are just the UPC code and maybe a lot number on the side.

Don't forget about me letting you in on that little secret!

Seriously they are just the UPC code and maybe a lot number on the side.

Packing my bags... I'll always remember my friends.

(I get it now about the UPC Code. Actually, found the expiration date stamped on the edges. Feel kind of dumb. .... But soon to be rich, so who cares.)

Hmmmm.....I wonder how this crowd splits....sprinklers vs hydrators...?

Sprinkler...

Just-a-guy.. Be advised that the legend say that 7 people must die before the oak island treasure is revealed. Only 5 people have died so far.

This legend undoubtedly comes from the best of all possible sources. I heard it from a guy, who heard it from bigfoot, who heard it straight from the aliens that helped to build the pyramids, so please be careful out there.

Sprinkler...

Just-a-guy.. Be advised that the legend say that 7 people must die before the oak island treasure is revealed. Only 5 people have died so far.

This legend undoubtedly comes from the best of all possible sources. I heard it from a guy, who heard it from bigfoot, who heard it straight from the aliens that helped to build the pyramids, so please be careful out there.

Not a reliable source. It is well-established that Bigfoot has never been to the Pyramids. I think Bigfoot was pulling your friend's Leg.

Nonetheless, in an Abundance of Caution, I'm planning to carry the Cloaking Device I got from Jimmy Hoffa (well, from a guy who knows him).

It was also my understanding that the aliens had it posted on the Internet so it must be true. :c

Not a reliable source. It is well-established that Bigfoot has never been to the Pyramids. I think Bigfoot was pulling your friend's Leg.

Nonetheless, in an Abundance of Caution, I'm planning to carry the Cloaking Device I got from Jimmy Hoffa (well, from a guy who knows him).

I am surprised at you. Aren't you up on your world history???

The aliens, before they turned into unicorns, flew to the north woods to see the giant redwoods. They met bigfoot at that point.

I am surprised at you. Aren't you up on your world history???

The aliens, before they turned into unicorns, flew to the north woods to see the giant redwoods. They met bigfoot at that point.

I wasn't aware of that part of the history. Perhaps that's when they mated and the original Chupacabra was born. I have a friend who once new somebody who had a cousin who's boss once had a pet Chupacabra. I'm told it was able to learn to talk, but then it ended up eating the guy.

LOCH NESS MONSTER!!!!

Feels great to be part of something greater than myself! :gb

Latest posts

Back