DEWBERRY WINE

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fixit, you should really have a lot of headroom during the first week of fermentation. This is why we use a 7.9 gallon bucket for a 6 gallon batch.

winefan said:
Thanks for the recipe. Yes he has a computer. He has been on this site and he is registered. I hooked him up with George and Mark. He just recieved his equipment, already has a pinot going. I'm sure he looks at the forum for its wealth of info.

Better tell him about the forum. I was using this site for 4 years before I noticed it. There's just so much stuff to look at I never got around to it until this year. Spent most of my time drooling over all the kits prior to that.

Thanks Wade, I transfered to secondary when sp was 1.020 so I assumed that the heavy fermentation was over. When I transfered it woke up like a volcano. Let a little out so it is behaving much better now. Ordered a blackberry puree from George the other day so fermenter is now empty awaiting for the arrival.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMS!

Latest posts

Back