Degassing

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could be, I think mead making is a good exercise in patience ( or lazyness) but I prefer to call it patience. Even when I made dragons blood I never had a need to force degass, but then again I was not really trying to get a turnout in under 2 weeks. BTW, you going to be entering the mazers cup this year?

I doubt it' As much as I would like to I do not have time for such things. It is very hard for me to leave town for more than a few hours, I have a business to run, and a farm, livestock need fed and watered, I am all alone so I have no one to do it for me. In due time you will discover how short the days become as we age! I barely have time to do what I need to let alone what I want to. But, I wish you success if you enter!

Sounds like you have a good schedule then! I will not be attending in person, but I will enter via mail ( as I did last year) this year. Best of luck though.

Sounds like you have a good schedule then! I will not be attending in person, but I will enter via mail ( as I did last year) this year. Best of luck though.

Oh, one can enter Via Mail? I was unaware of such a thing. Where would one find information on that. That is something I may be able to do. I would be interested to see how my meads fair, I have never had any of them critiqued by anyone other than friends, most of who would enjoy diesel fuel. LOL

Oh, one can enter Via Mail? I was unaware of such a thing. Where would one find information on that. That is something I may be able to do. I would be interested to see how my meads fair, I have never had any of them critiqued by anyone other than friends, most of who would enjoy diesel fuel. LOL

Yup sure can, you register online and then you mail the entry in. I don't think all the info is in yet.. But, I imagine it will be before way too long.

http://www.mazercup.com/mcm_enter.htm

From what I can remember, they gave very good and in sightful feedback on my last score cards. These people really love what they do.

Latest posts

Back