Deal?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a deal once it was (2) 5 gallons glass carboy for 20.00$. What is a PET bottle anyways? Is it a water bottle?

I emailed to see if they are still available. What about the press? Is that worth it?
I was following a Weston press on ebay this weekend. I bid $170 but it ended up at $212. Included shipping but I didn't want to spend that much. Especially not knowing if that is a good one or not.

Rob, If the carboys look good and arent cracked sure its a good deal. A grape grinder is someone not knowing what it is really called a (crusher) Probably not a destemmer though. Any idea what size the press is. Mine is a #30 and is of decnt size for someone like us. If you start making 100 or more gallons of wine at a time you will want to go bigger!

Carboys are gone.
Got pictures of the crusher and press. Both very old and it doesn't look like a destemmer. The press looks like more of a project than something functional. I don't need another project for that price! If it was $25 I'd be interested. It needs MAJOR work! Much worse than the one Maichael (whoever you spell it, sorry) recently got.

No deal!

You live close enough to the warehouse store in Hartford, CT. They have the lowest prices I have seen. Go talk to Frank and bring cash. He took care of me for my equipment and supplies. Not to mention he's very knowledgeable.

Latest posts

Back