custom glassware?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewgrrrl

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered custom glassware with their own home winery name/symbol on it? I think this would be fun to have around and also to give as gifts (perhaps with a bottle or two of homemade wine), but there are so many companies out there - I was wondering if anyone had any tips on creating custom glassware or which company would be good to work with.

For Xmas one of my daughters got this set for me:

20100623_151840_DSC02363.jpg

It was pretty reasonable, not sure if you can get any kind of logo or not, perhaps just custom engraving.

I think it cam from HERE

Nice! What a thoughtful gift.
I'm actually hoping to find some way of getting our family crest included in the design, so I think probably custom printed (? however they do that for glass?) is what I'm looking for.

Any type of logo will certainly double or triple the price since it will have a setup/transfer fee. All it takes is $$$$!
smiley36.gif

Yes, that's what I figure. I'm not made of $$$$ for sure but I would like to get at least a few glasses for myself and for special gifts if I can afford it. Having the family crest on them would be especially meaningful since my dad's not around any more.

Actually not tooooo bad. $100 set up plus 1000 minimum @ $0.15. If I read it right that's $250 for 1000 custom corks.

Hmmmmmm....
20100623_172426_cool.gif

Try the Tipsy Grape. They are online. Prices are pretty reasonable and no set up fee. Great customer service.Good luck, John.

For glassware check with George. He had custom glasses made up for the Winestocks.

Latest posts

Back