Costco wine cellar system

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n0cturnal

Junior
Reaction score
Anyone tried their Apex wine cellar racking system? I have just ordered one 128 bottle module in premium redwood, and should receive it in two weeks. I will let you guys know how it turned out. Meanwhile, wanted to see if anyone else bought it.

Anyone buy the racks that George carries? Prices seem very good. I'm curious about strength/stability.

Good catch! We are Prime as well. That is about what I paid the last time with shipping from Sams.

Amazon has them for $128 and they are an Amazon Prime eligible item. Price is more but not sure what shipping from Sam's would be to my place.

Doug, here is what I paid for my last two from Sam's:

Subtotal: $ 161.76
Estimated Shipping: $ 45.54
Sales Tax: $ 13.99
Product Tax: $ 0.00
Shipment 1 Total (Pay Online): $ 221.29

Looks like they worked out to be about $110 and change. In some cases, Sam's will let you order the item, have it shipped to "your Sam's Club" for pick up and there is no shipping charge.

Last edited:
Doug, here is what I paid for my last two from Sam's:

Subtotal: $ 161.76
Estimated Shipping: $ 45.54
Sales Tax: $ 13.99
Product Tax: $ 0.00
Shipment 1 Total (Pay Online): $ 221.29

Looks like they worked out to be about $110 and change. In some cases, Sam's will let you order the item, have it shipped to "your Sam's Club" for pick up and there is no shipping charge.

That's a pretty good deal.

What a bargain! I found the one from Sam's that was selling for $80.88 on Ebay for a mere $904.99!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-7-Shelf-Chrome-Metal-Commercial-168-Wine-Bottle-Storage-Rack-/160708707327?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256afc43ff#ht_627wt_932
Woo hooo! Where's my credit card?

WOW, i thought you had a typo!

Back