Corrado's Competition

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine-O

Winemaker
Reaction score
Anyone going to Corrado's Competition this month? We have a party of 20 of us going, most of us will be arriving in a limo so we can drink on the way down!! I am entering 10 wines, 6 liqueur's and 5 labels. This is always a good time, plenty to eat and drink with great friends.

Great night as always. It was my second time entering and I won 4 medals. Does anyone know when they post the results and are there any other local contests comming up. :try

Anyone going to Corrado's Competition this month? We have a party of 20 of us going, most of us will be arriving in a limo so we can drink on the way down!! I am entering 10 wines, 6 liqueur's and 5 labels. This is always a good time, plenty to eat and drink with great friends.

How did you make out Wine-O?

I could not make it this year. I was in Florida basking in the sun.
Was the music as loud as ever??

How do you rate the Corrado's competition vs other competitions ? That is the only one I have been too and was wondering what other people thoughts were. To me the competition is stiff.

I have entered several different competitions in the past, but have only attended the corrado's event and the AWS judging.

The corrado's event is not typical. They really turn this into a large party with an almost "wedding reception" feel. A lot of fun and not as subdued as other competitions.

anyone know how long it takes them to post the results, it's going on two months ? they still have last years results on there page

Latest posts

Back