CHEERS

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kutya

Reaction score
I saw these in Crate and Barrel, so I had a friend make some of these for me who works with molds and pewter.
20061215_111753_jh1.jpg

Well...maybe it's one of them "furrin" SUV knock-offs!!!
smiley36.gif

But there's so much you can tell from that picture -- it's windy (from the ribbon) and I know Kutyacan have even STRONGER winds along the Rocky Mountain front... On the plus side, it's not windy enough for the pewter to be sideways yet!

From the pic, it's pretty high off the ground, or so it seems (why I was thinking "Suburban" although they do drive Fords in the part of the state). The snow is drifted, but doesn't cover the ground -- a big clue to that part of Montana! And, its cold because the ruts and potholes are ice, not water. Not to mention that spectacular Montana-blue sky,the harvested wheat field and what could even be the Missouri river breaks in the background!
smiley2.gif

Last question, Kutya - how'd you get ahead of the rest of us into 2007 already???
smiley4.gif

Oil: you do pay attention to detail. The "Suburban" is actually my friends Toyota Rav4... The wind was blowing, but just a light breeze for us... The pic is actually facing away from the breaks, and pointing to Canada just a short 30 mile drive away.... And yes, this is ford country I own 2..... As for the 2007, my 10 year old plays with the camera far to much... I'm glad you liked the pewter....

Back