Chateau Michaelena Winery/San Acacia Cellars

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wannnnnna be on Al's, Rich's, Waldo's, Mike's and everyone else's list too!!!!

Then we would have to come out to the hills here and have a winefest!!

rick

Oh dont worry Dan, youre on our list alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smiley15.gif

Got the winery/cellar rearranged today to make room for the $95 Craigslist wine rack
smiley36.gif

20101226_192151_DSC02845.jpg

20101226_192205_DSC02847.jpg

All 3 pieces are screwed together with wood screws and then I have the whole thing anchored to the wall with about 7 plastic zip anchors. Seems pretty solid.

Now to get some hanging tags so I can find stuff more easily.

Best $95 Wine Rack I have ever seen!

I think the shipping address was mixed up. I was expecting that thing at my place today for my Birthday, and they sent it to you. Well Shalzbott!

The Winery is definitely more fun to hang out in now!
DSC03186.JPG

Normally I am pretty good about avoiding impulse buys at Costco, but this was an amazing deal. Picked up this 32" LED backlit LCD 720p HDTV for only $219 at Costco. This was a fantastic bargain for sure. The is a Hannspree branded but the panel is obviously made by Samsung and has a glass front bevel and base, 5 HDMI inputs, built in PVR capability if you plug in a USB drive it will record over the air HDTV directly to the USB drive. I rerouted and split some cables in the attic and now I have OTA HDTV from ABQ as well as all my Dish Network channels and of course a computer all in one nice package. I added an AppleTV as well and now have additional access to all my Movies and TV shows on my media server in the house (now at a whopping 5T of space!)
Lets have a little contest and see if anyone can figure out what movie this quick snapshot is from!
DSC03189.JPG

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! I may never have to leave the man cave, oh I guess I still need some food!
smiley36.gif

Nice digs. Movie looks like a scene from "A
Good Year" starring Russel Crowe which was very good. "SideWays" and the even funnier and true "Bottle Shock" are other
enjoyable wine making movies.

Good guess! Yep, Its a scene from "A Good Year". I have Sideways and Bottle Shock as well on the server.
smiley1.gif

Mike, very nice man cave.It is the most unusual man cave I have seen, but very cool.
Got anything in that little oak barrel there next to the TV?
smiley2.gif

Kathie

OMG, Lost in Space was one of my ultimate favorite shows as a kid!! I don't think I missed an episode! hahaha

Beautiful cat.

Kathie

Latest posts

Back