Chardonnay Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MedPretzel

Reaction score
Well, I searched around for a nice label... This one caught my eye:

2000-chardonnay-lg.jpg

So I tried to reproduce it with some changes:

2005-09-20_082602_Kopie_von_chard1s.jpg

Not quite the same, but similar, at least.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Martina

BTW, the blue isn't as bright on the original. The compression to 150 kb made the colors go a bit weird on me. :)

M.

Awesome....you certianly have a true talent with making labels!
smiley32.gif

Another one that I sort of liked....

yvch.gif

Mine:

2005-09-20_085728_chard2smjpg.jpg

Just throwin' it out there....Edited by: MedPretzel

Martina,

As always your labels look great! I personally like the 2nd one. I'm trying to design a label for our Chardonnay too. Below is my first attempt. I have a funny cat picture and am trying to make a "Crazy Cat Chardonnay" label but I can't get it right.Since we have 2 crazy cats I thought the name would be appropriate .... lol.

2005-09-20_090431_Chard_1_forum.jpg

Ooh! That's nice!!!!

smiley32.gif
I'm not that talented with cutting images out. I've got a "Vignette" option that kind of fades pictures out on the edges. That's about as much as I can do. Plus, I don't have the patience.

smiley36.gif

Martina, You are fast!!!!Looks like my cat when she knows she is going to get a bath ..
smiley36.gif

This is the graphic I was thinking about using...

2005-09-20_092046_Crazy_Cat.jpg

I LOVE IT!

That is so good!!!!

I would do it. I can see yellow writing, Yellow border....

Fun!

smiley32.gif

Think you're right, yellow would be good. Once I get it completed I'll post the label. Of course I have plenty of time since we don't plan on getting it into bottles until Nov or Dec.

I found it on Ebay a while ago. It's been sitting in the carboy for quite a while.

Very acidic right now. A little too acidic for my tastes. As I told my father, however, the first swig was "ick" after the 5th, it's "not too bad." Needs more aging, I think.

Only time will tell.

smiley1.gif

Latest posts

Back