Cellar Craft Cellar Craft Video

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quntumleap

Junior
Reaction score
Has anyone besides me noticed that the Cellar Craft video uses an RJ Spagnols wine kit? At least that is what shows up on my computer.

Thanks

JOHN

I think you will find that the only kit that doesn't use the Cellar Craft kits for the videos is the Mosti kits. The videos are expensive and time consuming so George has only recorded so many so far. As time permits George is adding videos to his line. I think he has done an excellent job with this Value Added service.

I just wanted to be sure I wasn't hallucinating. I agree, the videos are a great benefit. That's why I order from George, even though I am in Ohio and have to pay a little more shipping.

John

I noticed the same, but figured it was no biggie. I love the videos too - and thats one of the reasons I bought from George too.

I have a fellow wine maker here in Ct. who purchased these videos to teach wine making at a few schools after hours to help the people visually.

Latest posts

Back