• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Carboys in the Monroeville Area

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be 14 carboys at $20.00 each which I think is about $5.00 too much for used. It doesn't say what size either.

On the other hand if you needed a bunch right now it would still be a money saver.

That would be 14 carboys at $20.00 each which I think is about $5.00 too much for used. It doesn't say what size either.

On the other hand if you needed a bunch right now it would still be a money saver.

I just posted for anyone interested to follow up. If I were still interested, I would have sent the email asking what he had then offered 10-15 each for them depending on the size. I agree, used should be going for about 15 a piece for 5 gallon.

I inquired a few days ago to find out if they are 5 or 6 gal and still no reply.

Latest posts

Back