WineXpert California Trinity White

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PolishWineP

Reaction score
What a great day today is! Bert and I started the California Trinity White. It smells great! I'm usually very patient when it comes to wines but this one turned me into a little kid. "Is it done yet?!" It's going to be a long wait on this one. And at 9:45am I can't very well pull a cork to distract me with something else.
smiley19.gif

Trinity White...sounds good...How did it get that wonderful name????Is it three types of grapes???? Will it be dry or a sweeter wine???

I'm looking for it to be a tad dry. We'll see what we get. If you look at the on-line catalog you'll find the description. That alone is what sold me.
smiley4.gif

I've got a Trinity Red for Christmas-now how do I know that. I guess I'm just psychic.
smiley2.gif
I can't wait to start it and eventually sample it.Right now I'm having a IM Wildberry Shiraz. I found a box of it I had squirreled away last winter when I made it for this summer. Boy is it getting mellow and very tasty. I think I should start another this year sooner so it will be aged enough for next summer.

I read the discription...sounds so good...I can see why you will be anxious for this one...will you give it the 6 months in the carboy like you usually do????

I'm sure we'll age it our standard time. Put it under a box in the basement and try to practice the old, "Out of sight, out of mind."

Latest posts

Back