WineXpert Cabernet suggestions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manitobawineo

Reaction score
Can I get some suggestions on which Cabernet or Cab blend to buy? I love a good cab and am new to making. I was looking at Selection International Australian Cabernet Shiraz maybe. I shop at Wine Sense, BTW. Thanks!
I just made a Diablo Rojo and it turned out pretty good, but a bit sweet for me.

Can I get some suggestions on which Cabernet or Cab blend to buy? I love a good cab and am new to making. I was looking at Selection International Australian Cabernet Shiraz maybe. I shop at Wine Sense, BTW. Thanks!
I just made a Diablo Rojo and it turned out pretty good, but a bit sweet for me.

If you can get a Cellar Craft Showcase Red Mountain Cab, you will be thrilled. Also, the Spagnols Winery Series Cab is outstanding. Hardest part is the wait for them to age

If you can get a Cellar Craft Showcase Red Mountain Cab, you will be thrilled. Also, the Spagnols Winery Series Cab is outstanding. Hardest part is the wait for them to age

I've made the Spagnols En Primeur Cab, and it is coming along very nicely. Will be two years old in the spring. Splits along the way have been improving.

Latest posts

Back