WineXpert Busy weekend ahead.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slingshot

Reaction score
I'm going to bottle my first wine this weekend. It's aWE Selection Originale Barolo. I started my second, WE Vinters Reserve Riesling last weekend. That will be ready to go into the secondary. With these great kits and the help from all of you this has all been smooth sailing so far. I just hope it tastes as good as it was easy to make.

Way to go slingshot ..Let us know how it does taste. Keeping in mind that some age in the bottle will greatly improve from wherever it's at right now

Your first kit in the bottle is always exciting and they really do get easier from here since you know what to expect.

Ahhhhhh, 1 down, hundreds of batches to go!
smiley36.gif
Great job sling.

Good luck with your bottling. The Reisling was my first kit and it was very good. especially several months later

All went well. The S.G. of my Reisling is still too high to move to the secondary. But, I did get to bottle the Barolo. It cleared beautifully. Tasted good. Some friends had to try some and loved it. The auto siphon and bottle filled worked perfect.
smiley32.gif

Latest posts

Back