• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Buon vino JET filter for sale

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidlozano

Junior
Reaction score
Hello everyone I have a buon vino Jet filter (NOT the Mini) that was used only once. $260 dollars plus shipping (I can do Paypal)

here are some specs:

FLT310 From Buon Vino. Filters up to 60 gallons per hour, non-stop. Simple to operate. Whether filtering 5 gallons or 50 gallons set-up is quick and easy. Has a motorized pump that is self-priming. Just turn it on. Utilizes three 7-3/4" by 7-3/4" square filter pads. Made of sturdy chrome pole framing, heavy plated steel and rigid plastic. Has an in-line pressure gauge that tells you exactly when new pads are needed. Comes with all the hoses!

Please feel free to call me at the clinic or email me

David lozano
(915) 755-2231 clinic
[email protected]

Thank you
--------------------

For just $60 more, I can purchase a brand new one on e-bay with a number of filter pack thrown in.

This is a used unit (granted only once).

You are WAY overpricing it. I would expect the unit's actual value to be more like $150.

Back