• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boun Vino filter and filler for sale. also floor corker

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
am selling off my wine making gear. What I have is:

Buon Vino Table Top Fill Jet: Works great just replaced a few of the wear parts so it is in tip top shape. Looking to get $240 plus shipping
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001D6DQTW/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Boun Vino Mini jet filter: Again works great I just replaced all the hoses and have a few filter pads to go with it. Looking to get $150 plus shipping

Ferrari Floor Corker: Needs some cleaning but otherwise works well. Looking for $85 plus shipping

I have a few 5 gallon glass carboys also for $10 each won't ship local only please.

I have a few wine kits also if you are coming by we can make a deal on those.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a little research and he is from the Boston area and if you look back in he's previous posts it will show that

Sorry guys for some reason I am not getting email notifications. I am in Newton, ma. I don't mind shipping things.

Hi I'm interested in the carboys. I'm in ct and wouldn't mind driving up to MA.

Latest posts

Back