Well, setup/prep has not been without it's setbacks this year. Ten days ago, I had water (and a bit of sewage) coming up from the floor drain which was caused by a blocked sewer line under the front yard. That's been cleaned out, but we still have an issue with the pipe that will need to be dug up and replaced at some point. Of course, this drain is in the winery area, so everything was a mess down there, right as I was starting to get organized for grape arrival. I started putting things back in order last week. Sadly, I went down on Friday to get a bottle of wine only to find the water heater to be leaking. That is right next to the winery, so more stuff was moved out - including some things I had already put back. New water heater going in this morning, so I can start 'rebuilding' later today. I expect my first batch of grapes to arrive later this week. My plan is to take Friday off and head up to Harford to pick them up. I managed to find a HBS on the way that was willing to give me a pretty good deal on a new, manual C/D. Since my cost of C/D service has greatly increased this year, I decided to take the plunge. So I'll pick that up on my way home Friday. More to come - and hopefully no more plumbing issues.