Bottling day...

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medic8106

Reaction score
Finally got some time to get some bottling done today. Went and got me a floor corker which works wonderful. Also purchased some heat shrink tops for the bottles. I was only going to use the one the ones i was giving away. I bottled 10 dragon blood, 5 white grape peach, and 5 cranberry/blueberry/blackberry. The dragon blood is by far my favorite! Thanks Dave! My daughter looked at the dragon blood and said, "what is this kind? It's looks beautiful!" Just like everyone says it looks great bottled. After i tried using the heat shrink tops, i just couldn't stop so i did them all. :) For $3 for thirty, didn't seem like a big deal. Can't wait to have some people try it and see how they like it. My mom tried the dragon blood before it was bottled and really liked it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Wine Making mobile app

1394887736544.jpg

1394887768843.jpg

Looks awesome Nathan. I envy those who'll be sharing in the "fruits" of your labor.

Thanks everyone. Giving my first bottle of Dragon Blood away today to a fellow co-worker...also makes wine. Will wait for the feedback! :b

Back