bottlers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrussell

Reaction score
I am looking for comments or recomendations on either the Buon Vina auto bottle gravity filler or the Farari auto bottle filler. Do they work well? Is one better than the other or easier to use? Looks to me like the Farari would be easier and easier to clean. Thanks in advance.

this is what i use....the only way it could be better is if it did more bottles at once...and its easy to clean

20080914_133605_TTFillJet.jpg

I have the Ferrari bottle filler on my wish list, so I'm interested in the comments also. Right now, we just use the spring loaded bottle filler which works real well.

I also use the spring loaded and someday will upgrade to the fancy stuff.

my wife is good with the spring loaded filler, the only problem we have is with bottles with a high punt. It slips off and so it is hard to keep it running. I only plan on doing about 4 kits a year so I don't want to spend a whole lot of money on a filler.

PWP makes me fill them as she hates doing them....no patience I guess..
smiley36.gif

Here is whatI use.

<TABLE id=products borderColor=#000000 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" align=center border=1 ="Catalog"><T>
<T>
<TR>
<TD align=default width="2%" ="table">
<DIV align=center>4889 </TD>
<TD width="5%">
<DIV align=center>
4889_sm.jpg
</TD>
<TD width="20%">

Ferrari Automatic Bottle Filler

This slick unit can be used for bottling both still and sparkling wine. The filler has a tapered fitting that accommodates 5/16", 3/8" and 1/2" siphon hoses.</TD>
<TD width="2%">
<DIV align=right>$15.99</TD>
<TD width="2%">
<DIV align=right>$15.99 </TD>
<TD width="5%">
<DIV align=center>Stocked </TD>
<TD width="15%">

Add to Shopping Cart

Add to Wish List

Shipping Cost Estimate</TD></TR></T></T></TABLE>

It is reasonably priced and works pretty well if you pay attention. Edited by: swillologist

Latest posts

Back