Bottled and Labeled!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burningalive

Reaction score
Just finished our second batch and it came out great! We did the first from juice (A Cab Franc) and the second from a kit (A Blush). Here's a few pics of the bottles and of course our cleaver label. lol.

3398785257_1923391cce.jpg

3399592940_e0e5dd9704.jpg

Congrats on your 2nd batch !
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif
smiley32.gif

One thing to remember. Keep most for yourself. Once your friends find out what you made they will ask for some.
smiley36.gif

Clever label I wonder what the label would be for other wines...
smiley2.gif

Whats on the radar for you next batches..

Thanks tepe! Yeah our last one went to alot of friends and it went fast! Going to be a little more careful this time....;) Not sure what's next but will be buying again soon.... we sorta want to do a white merlot. I would like to start another (darker) red as well. Any suggestions?

Nice looking presentation. It's always satisfying to see (and drink) your finished product. Make sure you save a bottle or two for at least a year. They really do get better with age.

looking good...here is one tip...see that front row third bottle from the left....it has a bit lower volume in it...so before corking take a sip from any bottles having more than your lowest fill heheheheheheheh you gotta get'em all even ya know! :)

Thanks everyone for the comments! And by the wayAl, I did notice that one was a little higher, I knew someone would notice! Next time I'll sip.....
smiley2.gif

Burningalive, I am new at this hobby, did you buy the blushin a kit? My wife and I enjoy a good blush wine. The label is great!

Yes we did this one from a kit it was a Vintners Reserve Blush Wine Kit.

We are really quite pleased with the results!

I believe we have decided to do a White Merlot and a Blackberry Merlot for the next two kits!

Latest posts

Back