Bottle Shock is awesome!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trashy

Reaction score
No, I mean the movie.

Have you seen it? It's out on DVD - I highly recommend it.

Well, I looked it up. It's got El Wray in it so its got to be good. If you know who El Wray is without looking it up, you and I like the same type of movies and you win a cookie. Seriously though, I'll have to check this flick out. I had never heard of it but it has a good cast and looks like a good story.

Its a pretty good movie. I went to the winery the movie is about while I was in Napa valley. My buddy lives about 2 miles away in Calistoga.

Check out the movie

A good one I watched this weekend while it was raining, all weekend long, was Bucket List

Great movie - liked is so much I bought 2 of them off Amazon and they only cost about $7 each. Gave one to my winery friend and kept one in my library.

Hope you all get to see it!!

fun movie.

rrawhide

Waldo, I love Bucket list! I've seen it a bunch of times and it's still good.

Hey Trashy I watched "Bottle Shock" last night. I really enjoyed it. I had not heard of it before this post. Thanks.

A night or two after you posted this I was in the gas station/convenient mart/liquor store/video rental combo establishment ... liquor store in a gas station, hmm, what message that sends? ... anyway... there was Bottle Shock sitting on the rack as I glanced over, so picked it up. Nice flick. Thanks for the tip!
smiley31.gif

Latest posts

Back