WineXpert Blueberry Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is discontinuing the Red Ice wine, just you or are they deleting it from manufacture?

I have not heard about a red ice wine being discontinued, but U.S. retailers are NOT the first to know anything. What have you heard?

No I haven't, but is sounds interesting. I am always looking for new and better things. My wife loves the Island Mists. But I am not sure on the reds. I thought that maybe the Mosti Red might be good. Are they earlier drinkers

geocorn said:
By the way, Mosti also has a 3 gallon fruit wine kit with which we are experimenting. The Mosti kit is 10% alcohol and will be slightly more expensive, but from my initial tastings, they will be worth the additional cost.

Are these in the online catalog George? I didn't see them.Edited by: jobe05

No, they are not online yet. I am placing an order tomorrow. They are going to be $34.99 per 3 gallon kit and you can see the flavors at:

http://www.mostimondiale.com/english/products_fantazia.htm

If you see anything you like, let me know and I will add it to my next order.

I had the cherry last night at the on-premise store here in Dallas and I was very pleased. It was not as sweet as the Island Mist, but the cherry flavor was jumping out.

I just noticed that it says discontinued in your online cat. The 12 liter kit.

I'll take :

1 - TANGERINE DREAM

1 - Strawberry

If there not in the on line catalog, just send me an invoice (online) or how ever you work it so that I can pay for the order.

Thanks, these sound like very interesting kits.

here's the discription:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD>
<TABLE id=table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%">
<T>
<TR>
<TD>
grape.jpg
TANGERINE DREAM</TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD></TD></TR>
<TR>
<TD>
Tangerine taste dances on the tongue creating a refreshing flavor in this pale red wine with a zing. </TD></TR></T></TABLE>

It is a Mosti Fantazia kit. The link is on the previous page from George.

Thanks, George! Pretty much done at the local now. It won't hurt to plan ahead on these things either now that we have seen the time cycle up close.

Can it be possible that Blueberry/red wine is the one two health punch I am needing? Perhaps I need micro nutrients and natural anti oxidents.....or maybe it just sounds so mouth watering good.
smiley1.gif

Okay, this Blueberry Pinot Noir just sounds too good. Im placing an
order in a few minutes and have already designed a label which I will
post with another shortly.

Jobe,

The Fantazia's are on the order. I will expect a full report! (and pictures for Waldo).

Thanks George, I appreciate you keeping track of that. Will they be on the online catalog before long? I am concerned that I pay for these in a timely fashon. You know the old saying, out of sight, out of mind.......... with the limited mind space I have been working on lately, wouldn't take much for me to drop this...... then I'd feel horrible. Just let me know.

Jobe,

Will try as fast as possible, but the Sunday Sale was a little overwhelming. As a result, I am a little behind, but I will try to get it processed by tomorrow. No need to apologize about the memory. If I don't write it down, it ain't gonna happen!

Latest posts

Back