WineXpert Blueberry Pinot Noir

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike777

Reaction score
<table ="maintable" align="center" ="#ffffcc" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td width="10%">

Blueberry Pinot Noir</td>
<td width="10%"><div align="right">$52.99</td>
<td width="5%"><div align="right">$52.99 </td>
<td width="5%">Fruit</td>
<td width="50%">

The
tangy, sweet burst of blueberry combines witht the light-medium body
and cherry-spice flavours of the Pinot Noir to bring an intense, yet
not overpowering, fruit flavour to your palate.</td></tr></t></table>

This has been going through my head over and over for a couple of days. I know I can't order until one or more of these 3 kits are in bottles, but the thought of this is making me drool......

Why can't you order it?

I always have 4 or 5 kits in the wings as an audience to watch those other get bottled.

Kinda like American Idol..................

This is American Bottle!............. Who will be the next winner!

Its not available till Apr 6, but both carboys are full as well. It just sounds so good I can't stop thinking that its an early drinker as well. Mainly its going on in the dining room so I don't want my wife overwheled with too much stuff hanging around.

Mike777 said:
Mainly its going on in the dining room so I don't want my wife overwheled with too much stuff hanging around.

Will that make you considered as Stuff!
smiley36.gif

What is wierd, I was in my local supplier last week and he had 20 or so on the shelf. I looked at but want to here some opinions here first

Not being much of a red drinker, I have not made the pinot noir yet. But anything with bluebberies in it is good in my book.

I'll have to keep my eye out for one.

lmeeko,

Did your supplier have this wine kit or the Blueberry Shiraz from Ochard Breezin? The reason I ask is that the first shipment of these kits is not due into LD Carlson until next week, so your supplier will have to be getting them from another source or be located in Canada.

That sounds really good Mike and I might have to get one mysef. Who
makes this kit and George are these the kits you were talking about?

It was the WE Island mist. Maybe we get it earlier sine WE is headquartered in BC Canada

That explains that! You Canadians get the kits about a month before we get them in the states! It really ticks me off!
smiley7.gif

The good news is that I will have a special to go with the Blueberry Pinot Noir that, to my knowledge, is not available in Canada.

I also have a trick up my sleeve for this month! hehehehehe

I'm sure happy I mentioned this. I started my wish list, but there are no options to mark kits, so I will just make sure to order one. Can't wait to see the specials!

Problem is solved, you can now add Island Mist and Orchard Breezin' kits to your wish list. If you run accross any other problems with the web site, please let me know.

Hey George are the Orchard Breezin kits as good as the Island Mist kits

I have carried them on and off since I opened the store, but lately I have started stocking them all. The fruit wines are extremely popular and with my increased volume, I can afford to have them shipped in on a regular basis.

The Orchard Breezin kits are very comparable to Island Mist. The process is very similar and so are the results.

By the way, Mosti also has a 3 gallon fruit wine kit with which we are experimenting. The Mosti kit is 10% alcohol and will be slightly more expensive, but from my initial tastings, they will be worth the additional cost.

Back