blended juices ques?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill B

Reaction score
Does anone know what the web site is or the company that you blend your own wine and the will then send you the juice.
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

Hi Bill, It took a little while for me to find this, it was mentioned
quite awhile back. I think it was about 4 months ago. The answer is
Elite Vintners.com

Thanks wade. I hunted myself but couldn't find it. Thanks again
<DIV SuperAdBlocker_DIV_Elements="0" SuperAdBlocker_OnMove_Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker__Hooked="0" SuperAdBlocker_DIV_FirstLook="0">Bill

According to the site they are still moving, but they may have just not updated their web site.

I am getting a shipment this week for Elite Vintners. I think this was a special blend - since they have has some issues in getting moved to the states. The kit is coming from Canada. Seems like the company is run by two brothers and they are very helpful - when they are in contact with their email. Don't know when they will be moved for good. By the way, I think all prices are Canadian on the site, because the price quotes came out lower than the site price (even with an American flag on it). Although I actually ended up ordering via email and not the actual site.

Please keep us updated on everything about this kit including customer
service, quality, and instructions and which mix you purchased as I
think a lot of people are interested in this but a little weary about
parting with our money.

Well, I can tell you the blend. I created a Meritage - using 48% Cab, 36% Merlot, 12% Cab Franc, and 4% Petite Verdot. All the juice is from California except for the Petite V - Australia. I had it mixed to 14.5% Alc and am using the EC-1118 yeast. I will add French oak to the primary and American to the secondary. This all comes with the kit. What it does not come with is Bentonite - they claim this strips too much out of the red wines. Also, they are sending two clarifying agents (Sparkloid and another) but Mike says with the blend I am making that I may not need either. Edited by: maize

Latest posts

Back