Best way to package to ship

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you guys mean to tell me if I send my sister in Florida some wine, I will probably not go to jail?!? Someone I worked with scared the heck out of me about shipping my wine!

So you guys mean to tell me if I send my sister in Florida some wine, I will probably not go to jail?!? Someone I worked with scared the heck out of me about shipping my wine!

Shipping wine through USPS = Felony, i believe.. It's jail for sure.

Shipping wine through UPS / Fed Ex ... Dont mention its wine and shouldnt be a problem. Wont go to jail if they end up finding out.

Just pack very well. Bubble wrap or staurofoam. Even bag the bottles in case of a break and dbl. box it. It's about 14 bucks for 2-3 btls.

one word "POPCORN"

this makes excellent and very cheap packing material. I used to ship 151 proof rum from the arctic to friends in the south. yes it was/is illegal but what isn't these days. i'm breaking the law everytime i take a bottle of my wine over to someones house. go figure

cheers

Latest posts

Back