Best grape skin kits?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Steve guess maybe I should have said line of wine .Chablis style makes me nervous about making so much of because whenever we try it in restaraunts we don't like it but we have said that it might because the bottle was open too long before they served us with it . Wish i could find someone local that has made some I could try .

Darlene - two of the most popular Grand Cru whites sold at our local store are the Pinot Gris and Pinot Blanc. I haven't personally made these kits, but, as I say, they are two of the best sellers and you might want to try one.
.. Doug

The wine kit that I have listed below, the one with the skins. It will be coming latter this week. Do any of you guys have an idea on how long the kit says to let it stay in the primary? Just trying to get an idea on the time line. May be going away near the end of the month and I do not want to start it if when im alway, thats when it needs to be racked.

Thank you, ill wait till I get back home before starting the new kit,unless it comes by thurs.

Back