Barney/s Eaglecrest Winery

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannabarn

Reaction score
Here's what is working!
20090811_164403_Strawberry_Ru_0.jpg

Rhubarb and cranberry
20090811_164648_DC_054_Small.jpg

Rhubarb and Amarone

We are finally getting summer. Temps close to 90 so wood is on hold for awhile. About 4 more ranger loads should do it. Maybe we sill start on next winter's supply!!

Got any oak in any of it you could add to them carboys Barney?

Waldo, all I have is red oak and they tell me it is no good for oaking wine. I might just try it some time to see why it is no good. Maybe in a gallon of something??

That would make 1 heck of a label Waldo, Hanna, I love the looks of that Rhubarb and will have to make some of that next year when it comes into play.

Love the label Waldo! Our winery is Eagles Nest because I have 2 Eagles (Eagle Scouts) nesting here. So I am always on the look out for possible Eagle Labels.
VC

Wade, to be truthful that rhubarb wasn't all that great at bottling. We will see what some age does for it. If it is good I'll send some to you.

Just save the picture to your desktop and then add whatever you want to it when you get ready to make your label. Or just tell me what you want on it..I can add that to it and e-mail it to you

Back