Bacchus

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, welcome to the ranks. You know you are in the league, when Bacchus decides to watch over your treasures.

IMAG0007.jpg

My Wines (and all else) are protected by Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Rockriver Arms, Colt, ect ect

And my crew (the dogs) Odie, Piddles, Emmy, JC and Doogie

And two cats, Hesston(only 3 legs) and Bobby Sue.....they will trip any intruder:tz.

Beware bad guy's:D

Later..........WB-out

BUT....I do like your Bacchus also......looks good

Last edited:
My Wines (and all else) are protected by Smith & Wesson, Ruger, Rockriver Arms, Colt, ect ect

And two cats, Hesston(only 3 legs) and Bobby Sue.....they will trip any intruder:tz.

Later..........WB-out

LOL!
My 3 yr old guards mine pretty well. "DADDY! YOU CAN'T TOUCH MOMMY'S YUCKY STUFF! She has a belt you know..."

you know he shows up in the chat room from time to time...

Later..........WB-out

Dang I think Wade could have written this! LOL

Probably except my guns are of no use as they are locked up so good due to my son that it would take me too long to even consider it protection anymore. My 120 lb Rott is another story though!!!!!!!

Mike I put track lighting in the wine cellar that take the real tiny spots. I first purchased the tiny flouresent spots to keep the light and heat down but I am only in there for minutes at a time so I put the bright ones back in. The track came from Home Depot and came with three spots. I added a fourth hanging light on it when I had my desk under it but since moved the desk and removed that light.

Dan, it looks like your eyes are squinting a little more than Mike's. Must be because of the spotlight shining in his eyes. :)

where, if you do not mind me asking did you find these. I would love to have one

Thanks Dan, great sight, now I need to decide if I should order the small or large

your larger one looks so cool with the spot, I am gonna have to have it...by the way what are they made of?

They are relatively light. My wife collect Gargoyles and I purchased a few from this site. That's how I came across Bacchus. My original intention was to hang him on my shed facing my driveway. They hold up well outdoors also. When he arrived and I saw how nice he was I decided he deserved a place in the wine cellar.

Rob, I would hold off on ordering and check there web site daily this week. See if they are giving any % off for Father's Day. I got mine over Mothers Day.

Latest posts

Back