Baby Food

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

closetwine

Advanced Idiot
Reaction score
So in my bordom and planning for my next round of wines, I picked up a jar of babyfood. There's no "Bad" chemicals in it so I got to thinking what if I put a little of this in my must next time for just a hint of flavor say.... banana in my pineapple, or just whatever to get a hint of the baby food fuit... Has anyone done this and did it work out good? Also because I read somewhere that you can use bananas in place of yeast nutrient in a pinch, could banana baby food work for that as well?

Yeah, its weird but I have kids and always have extra baby food around....

do it

i aint but i must here of how it went

i got some mad ideas but that is awsome roll on:hug

I think that is a good idea banana will give good mouth feel to the wine. And you can get baby food cheap and it is allready mashed for you.. Maybe to mashed but try it and see thats the fun in wine making being a mad scientist..:rdo

I'm starting a cherry grape tonight so definately not putting banana in that. I don't think it would go good... but I am gonna try this it sounds intriguing. when I do it i'll keep yall updated.

It would take quite a lot of banana to add flavor, believe me as Ive made banana wine and even with a lot of nanners in it it was more like a Viogner then a banana wine.

Latest posts

Back