Avery Wine Labels - meant for wine!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my labels in the mail yesterday. They are a little on the small side and I agree they would be great on splits. I did print a small sample for my Strawberry yet to receive a label. I'll apply those later this afternoon after work. I also used a standard inkjet printer without issue.

I tried to use the online software. Finding it limiting I emailed Avery to see if they had plans for updating DesignPro with the new labels.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Our software developers have not released any updates regarding this matter. Furthermore, we have no definite date as to when these updates will be available. Meanwhile, our online program has a limited amount of fonts because it is browser-based and increasing its features can affect its functionality. We will be forwarding your comments to the proper department to help us improve the quality of our service.

You can use Avery blank templates for Microsoft Office Word as an alternative. You can download the template by following the link below.

http://www.avery.com/avery/en_us/Pr...nnel=c042fd03ab30a110VgnVCM1000002118140aRCRD

Back