Asking for prayers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes - our family will also be praying for you and your family as well.

We truly believe in the healing thru prayer !!

Prayers for you and the family. They hospital should be able to hold off on taking him off life support based on the fact his son is in the service and traveling from overseas.

May the Lord give this family peace in this time of need. And may this man make it back from overseas in time to say good by.

Kevin

Prayers have been sent. Believe in God and he will supply you with all the strengh and peace of mind needed to get through these tragic set of events.

BOB

Praying that no matter how it all works out, it works out for the best for your father-in-law and for the family. My thoughts are with you in this time, Julie.

Julie,

I am so sorry. It is times like this that make me remember what is truely important. All of my thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your family.

johnT.

Thank you everyone, I am very touched by this outpouring. Geno made it home and was able to hold his dad's hand and tell him goodbye. Gene quietly passed away when they removed the life support.

Now comes the hard part for his children and wife, living without him.

Holy cow Jules, my prayers go out to anyone in discomfort from this!!!! There are no words for how sorry I feel for you all. This us pretty close to how we lost my Father in law 8 years back.

Thank you everyone, I am very touched by this outpouring. Geno made it home and was able to hold his dad's hand and tell him goodbye. Gene quietly passed away when they removed the life support.

Now comes the hard part for his children and wife, living without him.

I admire the beauty of that kind of life, where he was able to be functional right up until the last. I hope the family can take solace in that and in his memory. I'm sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Back